Artist info for Totally Inked Tattoo Convention 2020
23rd & 24th of May 2020
Newport Centre, 1 Kingsway, Newport NP20 1UH, View on Google Maps
There is a large parking garage next to the venue View on Google Maps
Temporary parking to the side of the venue to ease unpacking.
There will be staff on hand to greet you, help you with your equipment and show you to your booth.
Public entry Times:
Saturday 23rd May 10am-9pm
Sunday 24th 12am - 8pm
Our booths are 2x2m and include a helper pass.
£225 per artist booth
£200 per booth when booking 3+ booths
£50 deposit per artist is required as part of the application in order to secure a booth
We offer discounted prices for returning studios
Equipment included with booth:
- Electrical socket
- Front Table
- 2 Chairs
- Distilled water ( tap up your bottle at Totally Inked booth )
- Yellow Clinical bag (TATTOO WASTE ONLY, use black bags for general waste)
- Black General Waste bags
- Sharps Container
- Alcohol hand sanitiser
- Powder for the rinse cups
- Kitchen Towels
- Aftercare advice forms
- Consent forms
- Clamps to hang banners with
Equipment recommended to bring:
- A small desk / work table
- Desk fan
- Table cover
- Tattoo bed if you prefer
Supplies provided at the convention:
- Stencil machine and thermal paper
Competition judging time:
- Only fresh tattoos made during the convention will be allowed in the competition.
- No collaboration work
- Best of show will be selected from any of the tattoos done over one or two days of the convention.
PLEASE HELP US KEEP GENERAL WASTE OUT OF THE YELLOW CLINICAL BAGS
If you're ready to register please go to: